Monday, September 8, 2008

Yeah, poor neglected blog

See, I told you this probably wouldn't work (why do I suddenly feel like Grover in The Monster at the End of the Book?). So, intrepid homemaker that I am, I'm going to try something different.

Have you ever done Flylady? If not, check here out at flylady.com? She is a genius. If I could actually do her program, I would be a great homemaker. Anyway, I thought maybe it was time to start getting back on the bandwagon, so of course, if I blog about it, I may hold myself accountable.

Anyway, here's the plan
Monday--Weekly Cleaning (mopping, mirrors, that sort of thing)
Tuesday--An Organization Project
Wednesday--Office Day (Organize digital files, return emails, plan meals, make grocery list, clean out fridge)
Thursday-Errand Day (Xander to piano lessons, grocery shopping, library)
Friday--Another clean up day (clean out car, purse, bags, work on projects)

Ok, I will report back. Maybe.

2 comments:

Rialeigh said...

yeah if I stick with flylady my house is always clean...thats a Big IF! goodluck!

Katie Olthoff said...

Hi Kara! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've considered doing flylady before, but never made it very far. Keep us updated!